Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Magazine Cover Template

On the cover of my magazine there is descriptions for four articles, along with a picture from the football field, and the title of the magazine. The articles included on the front have the: title, page number, and a brief description of what the article is about. For the magazine title I used a different font and color than I did for the article titles and it is much larger. I also made sure that it was easy to notice what the featured article was by making the fonts for Benefiting Each Other larger than the other three.

 A problem that I ran into while making the cover was making sure the fonts were legible. At fist I had all of the text on the cover in black which was difficult to see with all the grass in the background. This was easy to overcome because all I had to do was mess around with different colors in order to see what the best fit was. Eventually I decided that white as the best color for the text on the field and kept the title in black to create diversity in the fonts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission