Thursday, November 9, 2017

Project Selection-Film

One of the many aspects of film production that I found interesting are the off-screen problems that viewers don't see. The makers of Ferris Bueller's Day Off  had problems with the cast, wardrobe, and shooting, yet they were still able to create one of the 80's most well-known movies. I also find the editing process because of the amount of time and work that is put into editing a film. Films often spend more time editing than they do actually filming. I already have most of the resources that are needed for this project. I think editing won't be a problem because I have had prior experience with editing. Like the magazine project, I think the biggest problem with the project will be making the connections to find places for filming. Another problem I might encounter is creating the best shots and angles for certain scenes of the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission