Thursday, November 9, 2017

Project Selection-Magazine

The aspect of print journalism that I have found most interesting is what journalists call "following the money". I find this very interesting because it shows the process that journalists must go in order to make sure that a story is accurate and well supported. Another aspect of print journalism that interests me is the power a newspaper or magazine article. For instance, in All the Presidents Men the articles written by Woodward and Bernstein really changed the way people thought about politicians such as president Nixon. I believe that I possess the creativity that is needed for a project like this. I think a challenge that I would have to overcome during the magazine project is making connections that are involved with my magazine's topic. Without these connections I might not be able to find places for take photos which would be a major problem considering that one of the main parts of a magazine are pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission