Monday, November 20, 2017

Project Selection- My Decision

Due to the following reasons I have decided that my project will be a magazine. I think I possess the creativity that is needed for the magazine project. I also have chosen to work alone for the project because I will be able to work at my own pace instead of trying to keep up with others. Since I am working alone I think the magazine project is a better fit than the film. The genre of my magazine will most likely be sports related because I can easily get access for locations that I could use for photo-shoots. For instance, I can very easily walk over to the football field and start taking pictures. Also, I can just walk to a store like play it again and get different props at a cheap price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission