Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Planning Interviews

For my magazine I plan on doing an interview today with some of the wrestlers from Sarasota High School, and Sarasota Military Acadamey. One of the athletes I will interview is SHS wrestler Michael Bush, who last year placed 2nd at the 3A state tournament at the 113lb weight class. Other wrestlers from SHS will include Kaden Harris and Brandon Van Kampen. From SMA I will interview Jovan Cine who qualified for the 1A state tournament at the 152lb weight class. These interviews will be easy to schedule because I have been practicing with all of them for the past four years.

Some of the questions I have for them include:

  • How does the intensity of wrestling compare to other sports?
  • What would you change about the sport?
  • What are your main goals for this season?
  • Is it difficult for you to manage your weight?
  • Which do you think wrestling requires more, physical or mental strength?
  • How long have you been wrestling?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission